- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons applesauce
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons Melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- cherry pie filling
- whipped cream
Large Mug (it will overflow and mess up your microwave if you a normal sized mugs)
1. Mix all dry ingredients in the large mug.
2. Add milk, applesauce , butter, and mix until just combined, making sure you get the floury bits at the bottom but not over mixing.
3. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Split cake in 1/2 and fill with a spoonful of pie filling.
5. Top with a spoonful of whipped cream.