This really isn’t a true recipe as I did not measure a thing and kinda just “eyed” what seemed right for each aka “winged it” ha.
It was a hit with the whole fam so I thought I better jot it down before I forget what I even put in it for when we want to make it again! Super easy and all in one pan, my fave kind of recipe 🙂
Pork loin with roasted carrots and potatoes
- pork loin
- 4 carrots
- 8 small potatoes
- dijon mustard
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- herbs de Provence
- olive oil
- chicken broth
1. Put loin in a gallon ziplock
2. Add olive oil, salt, pepper,chili powder, garlic powder, herbs de Provence and dijon mustard to ziplock and zip closed.
3. Massage the pork in the bag from the outside mixing all the spices, oil and mustard together while coating the pork with the marinade.
4. Put in fridge to marinate for one hour.
5. Preheat now to 425 and peel and chop potatoes and carrots into small pieces.
6. Put potatoes and carrots in baking dish and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
7. Once pork is done marinating, set on top of the bed of carrots and potatoes in the baking dish.
8 . Add a splash of chicken broth to baking dish before putting in oven.
9. Bake for about an hour, checking off and on and adding a little more broth if it’s getting up dry before it’s fully cooked and the potatoes are tender.
10. Remove from oven went inside temp is at 150 degrees and veggies are soft. Let sit for 5-10 mins before serving.