- These Nordstrom leggings. Liz from Pure Joy Home posted a picture of these on instagram and I fell in love! AND they were on sale!!! Win. Win. I had been looking for something just like these, they look like a moto jean but feel like a legging. Officially my new favorite thing to wear. Love love love.
2. Workout classes during lunch at work. The past two weeks I have gone to the gym 4 times a week! I’m actually starting to crave exercise now which is such a new experience for me and I am so grateful for it! I go to Yoga on Mondays, Pilates on Wednesdays, Barre on Thursdays and a Stretch class on Fridays. It has been such a nice break from work and I feel so good after I do it! I already see a difference in my body and energy and hope to continue this routine all winter!
3. Frozen Greek yogurt covered blueberries with granola. This has been a super yummy treat post workouts. It is so easy to make and is a burst of freshness which can be so nice in the winter. Plus blueberries are great for antioxidants and Greek yogurt is a great source of protein!
- One pint of blueberries
- Two small containers of Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- One box granola your choice
- Take yogurt and pour both containers in a shallow bowl.
- Cover the bottom of a flat plate with some granola.
- Dip the blueberries into the yogurt and roll in granola.
- Set blueberries on a cookie sheet and put in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
4. Nicholas Sparks movies. You guys I am obsessed! I must have watched at least 5 of these since Christmas. Maybe it’s me wanting to escape the cold WI winter and get lost in the Carolinas for a while….maybe it’s that I love sappy movies, maybe its both but I have really been enjoying watching these even if Mike thinks they are silly most of the time. Last night, after the kids were in bed, he made us some nice steaks and homemade chips and we watched Message in a Bottle. I had never seen that one before!
5. Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers. For some reason I always gravitate twords Mumford and Sons and the Lumineers come Jan/Feb. I’ve noticed this for a couple years now. I don’t know why but I just like to listen to them in the winter I guess? And the kiddos like them too so that’s always a bonus!
Hope y’all are having a great Friday!