1. Drunk History – Hamilton Episode
I know I’ve mentioned this show before but it is so good! This episode with Lin Manuel is amazing and I love that they had female actors play Hamilton and Burr.
2.Christmas gift shopping
Normally this is something I dread!! But this year I had SO much fun picking out fun presents for everyone and I hope they all love them!
It may be the shortest day of the year, but they only get longer from here! Yay for more Vitamin D!
We got hit with quite a bit of snow these past two weeks so it’s time to bust these trusty boots out!
6.Easy chicken pot pie
I am making this tonight for dinner! Mike loves chicken pot pie, but it can take a long time to make…I love this recipe because it’s quick and super easy! It may not be the healthiest pet say but it tastes homemade to us and to be able to make one of my husband’s favorites any time makes me happy 🙂
Easy chicken pot pie
- 1 (15 ounce) box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 (9 ounce) pouch Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- One bag frozen veggies ( I used the one with peas, carrots, corn and green beans)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie, using 9-inch glass pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir together cooking sauce, poultry seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until smooth. Stir in vegetables and chicken. Spoon into crust-lined pie plate. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. After 15 minutes of baking, cover edge of crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges
7. All things Christmas
Christmas Eve is tomorrow y’all!!! I can’t even believe it! I am trying to soak in all things Christmas this weekend. All the twinkle lights, trees, family and friends and great meals. But most of all of course, remembering the reason for the season!
Hope everyone has a terrific holiday!