Last night I made banana pudding for dessert. I had been craving it for months and finally gave in. I love a dessert that is not only yummy but also easy to make and banana pudding is exactly that! If you need to make a dessert for a party and don’t have a lot of time this is a great one. It’s quick to make and looks really pretty in a clear trifile dish.
- One large pkg vanilla instant pudding (5.1 oz)
- One small pkg banana cream instant pudding
- 2 and 3/4 cup milk
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 16oz container of cool whip
- 4 bananas sliced
- one box of vanilla wafers
- In a large mixing bowl mix the entire pkg of vanilla instant pudding mix with 1 1/2 oz of the banana cream instant pudding mix until well blended.
- Add milk and whisk until almost set.
- Add can of sweetened condensed milk and mix until well blended.
- Add 1/2 of the cool whip and mix until well blended.
- In your trifile dish set an even layer of vanilla wafers.
- Pour a layer of the pudding mixture over the wafers.
- Set an even layer of banana slices over the pudding.
- Keep alternating layers until you run out of the ppudding mixture.
- Pour the last of the cool whip over the trifile. And spread evenly to cover entire trifile.
- Crumple a few wafers with your hands and sprinkle over whipped cream.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Mike requested chocolate chips with his tonight, there’s lots of ways you could mix this recipe up with different puddings and fruits.. Gotta love versatility!