Well it’s because it is amaaazzzing! There are a few reasons why this is my new fave and why I will be getting it in a few more colors:
- Its super soft and comfy! I am all about how clothes feel and this top is so soft but is still thick that you don’t see bra lines, belly button rings or the like underneath it.
- It’s long! Why are tops so short these days?!! I personally like a top to cover my bootay especially if I plan to wear it with leggings which most of the time I do.
- The arms are fitted but the rest flows like a dream. For those days you aren’t feeling so hot, piko to the rescue! The fitted sleeve allows the flowy look to still look slimming. Win win.
- It was affordable. When you have two little ones in expensive daycare your shopping budget takes a toll. This top is affordable and the quality is great so I foresee a long life/ a lot of use.
- It is versatile! Wear it alone, accessorize it, so many possibilities! Below are just a few ways I have styled this top, pair with some cute knee length boots or flats and you are ready to go!