Oh how fun it is to get these boxes and this one felt like an early Christmas present! If you are unfamiliar with fabfitfun check out my post here for a little more info and my faves from their fall box. Use the code FFFA2P6 to get $10 off your first box!
Here are my faves from this year’s winter box:
- Fabfitfun + Whitney Eve Port Fingerless gloves
These gloves are so warm and cozy! They are great for typing which is perfect for bloggers and copy writers like myself plus they are super cute plus Whitney from the Hills! Duh.
2. Zoya Nail polish in “Sasha” ( also pictured above) is another great discovery! The color is so festive and I love a berry red that has more of a blue undertone to it. It is also formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toulene, dibutyl pthalate, and camphor free! I don’t know what 1/2 of those are but I don’t think I want to be putting them on my nails!
3. EJH glass reed diffuser in lavender smells heavenly. When they released this as a spoiler for the winter box I had my fingers crossed I would get the lavender scent! It also comes in sugar cookie, pomegranate and cinnamon. Lavender is such a calming, soothing scent. I love having it in our bedroom or guest bathroom.
4. 3 free meals from Hello Fresh. This one honestly had me the most excited when I started seeing people post what they got in the box. I had been wanting to try this for a while and this is the perfect way to do it! The concept is basically chef created meals are invented, you pick what meals/box you want for the week and they deliver to you the fresh groceries to make the meals along with the recipes. You can choose to skip/pause any week as long as you do it before midnight Wednesday of the week prior. Each meal takes about 30 mins to make according to their site which is perfect for a working Mama like me. Shopping and food prep tend to take the longest and this takes those out of the equation.
I also had a great experience with their customer service, where I wasn’t too crazy about next week’s menu ( which would have been the 1st one I got) and we are going out of town so they let me start a week later to get the most out of the experience and items I like! I will be getting the following meals for my trial:
- Coconut-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Garlic Green Beans and Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
- Steak Au Poivre with Cheesy Hesselbeck Potatoes, Creamed Kale, and Shallot-Peppercorn Sauce
- Stovetop Shells and Cheddar with Crispy Breadcrumbs and Roasted Carrots
So excited to try this out! I will post what I thought once I get/make it 🙂
There were lots of other fun goodies in this winter box including some black and rose gold headphones, candlenut body cream and more! Excited to see what they have in store for Spring!