It’s been waaaaay too long since I’ve written on here. I usually try to write on the weekends, but they have been jam packed the past couple months! Every weekend there are activities to do, places to go, people to see, the Zahner’s have been busy! Instead of trying to catch up with several entries I want to mention some highlights of the past couple months:
- Going to Rhinelander for Mike’s Sister Jenny’s Birthday.
- My Parents coming to visit/celebrating my Dad’s Birthday.
- Buying our stroller! We got a great deal on our Britax B-Ready stroller at USA Baby in Brookfield. We went on the last day of their “Going out of Business” sale and saved $200!
- Our 20 week Sonagram and finding out we are having a little GIRL!!!!
- Deciding on a name, We are going to name her Mia Maria Zahner. Mia means “of the sea” or “mine” and Maria is my Grandmother’s name and they will share the same Birthday month!
- Watching my belly grow! I’ll put another entry up with just pics of the weeks 🙂
- Starting to think about Mia’s Nursery.
- Visiting with one of my best friends Kelsey who is expecting a little girl a month and a 1/2 before me.
- Visiting out friends Jake and Jamie and their little girls Jaidyn and Jillian. They gave us a bunch of baby stuff they aren’t using anymore including a bouncer, a bassinet, and some maternity clothes!
- Getting Mia a bunch of cute outfits, including a little shopping spree at the DVF launch at Baby Gap! The fact that my favorite designer launched a baby line the year I’m having a little girl is too good to be true!!
- Enjoying this amazing sunny weather in March and taking Lola on long walks.
- Feeling Mia kick for the first time!! Last night Mike could see my stomach move when she kicked!
Now here are some things we are looking forward to in the next few months:
- “Nesting” and working on Mia’s nursery. I am thinking of using a light grey, light pink, and cream color palette. We are going to get some swatches today!
- Going to get another ultra sound at Baby Preview in Wauwatosa. At our 20 week one Mia was hiding her face with her little hands so we want to try to get some 3D and 4D pics!
- Going to MN for Easter!!! So excited to go home and see friends and family!!
- My MN baby shower in May and my WI baby shower is June!!